WGI Westman Group Inc is a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies composed of Behlen Industries LP, Westman Steel Industries, Meridian Manufacturing Inc., and Canada Culvert. The Westman Group operates manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities in 29 centers in Canada and the US, maintains dealer networks across North America, and has a worldwide customer base.
With over 150 years of combined culvert manufacturing experience, Canada Culvert is an amalgamation of five businesses: Westman Culvert, SPIR-L-OK, Steelcor, FSI Culvert, and Canada Culvert. The new Canada Culvert remains wholly owned by WGI Westman Group Inc., but with a renewed, and streamlined way of doing business. As a unified company, Canada Culvert becomes a single source of innovative products, solutions, and expertise to meet the needs of our customers and their soil and water management challenges, giving us every reason to boast that true “Innovation Flows From Here”. For more information, visit the official Canada Culvert website: www.canadaculvert.ca
- STEELCOR Corrugated Steel Pipe
- Plastic Pipe (HDPE)
- Alternative Coating (Double Zinc, Type II Aluminized, Polycoat)
- Geotextile and Erosion Control Products
- Beaver Stop®
- Water Control Gates
- Flanged Nestable Corrugated Steel Pipe
- Structural Plate Corrugated Steel Pipe (SPCSP)
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. is the innovator and largest producer of SmoothWall hopper bins with six offices and world-class manufacturing facilities located across North America. For over 40 years Meridian was known for the Friesen, Grain Max, Stor-King and Wheatland brands, which in 2008, were incorporated under the Meridian trademark. Diversifcation into the Oil & Gas Market and into grain moving equipment has resulted in continued growth for Meridian. For more information, visit the official Meridian Manufacturing Inc. website: www.meridianmfg.com
- Agricultural Storage – SmoothWall GrainMax Series, Liquid Storage, Feed Bins, Steep Cone Storage, SeedMax Package and Multi-Purpose Storage, Galvanized Hopper and Flat Bottom Bins, and ArchWall
- Commercial Storage – Plastics, Sand, Cement, Liquids, Agri-Business and Custom Applications
- Tenders – Bulk Seed, Seed Express and Titan
- Petroleum Tanks – Double Wall and Split Double Wall
- Oil and Gas Applications – BBL Portable Tanks, Methanol Tanks and Custom Tanks
- Grain Handling Products – Swing Away Augers, Conventional Augers, Conveyors, and Movers
Westman Steel Industries is Western Canada’s Largest Manufacturer of Metal Roofing and Siding products, supplying products for the Agricultural, Residential and Light Commercial sectors. Westman has production facilities at four locations – Brandon MB, Langley BC, and Airdrie AB. Westman Steel also has warehouse facilities in Edmonton, Saskatoon and Winnipeg. For more information, visit the official Westman Steel website: www.westmansteel.ca
- Roll forming of a complete range of colour and gauges of Metal Roofing and Siding and the related Distribution across Western Canada.
- A complete range of the Decra Steel products including the steel shingle.
- Westman Spanish Tile and Future Shake panel
- Cannonball Door Track System and Hardware
- Polycarbonate roof panels and PVC liner panels